MEAN Stack – Styling our AngularJS UI Customer Update Modal – Day 21
The MEAN Challenge Continues!
This video is part of the 30 Day MEAN Stack Honolulu Challenge
In this video we’ll continue setting up our Update Customer Modal instance using Angular UI. We’ll focus on formatting and styling the Modal window to include the fields and styles that we need based on our wireframes.
We look at:
– A recap of our Angular UI Customer Update Modal
– Connecting to the customers scope to pass a selected customer’s details through to our Modal
– Updating the html template so that we have the formatting and styles as per our wireframes
– Testing to see if our Modal works with our ng-click directive
– Updating our html styles based on styles which are already part of the modal classes
– Passing through the details of a selected customer to the Update Modal
The functional design post mentioned in this video with the use case, storyboard and wireframes can be found here: Home Page Design.