MEAN Stack – AngularJS Scope & Controllers – Day 16
The MEAN Challenge Continues!
This video is part of the 30 Day MEAN Stack Honolulu Challenge
In this video we’ll break some code! We’ll look at the Customers Controller and break it up to support Create and Edit functions. We’ll also look at how we can remove the data-ng-init directive and use ‘Controller As’ to give our Controller an Alias.
We look at:
– The List Customers Page that was created from the Yeoman Generator
– Breaking the Customers Controller into 3 parts
– Using ‘this’ instead of ‘$scope’
– The use of the data-ng-init directive
– Removing the data-ng-init directive with ‘Controller As’
– Referring to a scope within our new Controller as an Alias
The functional design post mentioned in this video with the use case, storyboard and wireframes can be found here: Home Page Design.