MEAN Stack – AngularJS Notification Service – Day 27
The MEAN Challenge Continues!
This video is part of the 30 Day MEAN Stack Honolulu Challenge
In this video we’ll create our own notification service using an AngularJS Factory with publication and subscription methods. We’ll use this service to send messages between our Create Customer Modal, and our Customer List to refresh the list when a new customer is created.
We look at:
– Creating a new AngularJS notification Factory Service
– Setting up functionality within the Service to send a message and data
– Setting up functionality with the Service to receive a message and data
– Hooking up our Create Customer Controller with the new notification service
– Using the new notification service to send data when a new customer is created
– Hooking up our Customer List directive with the new notification service to update the list when a new customer is created
– Creating a new customer to test out our new Service
The functional design post mentioned in this video with the use case, storyboard and wireframes can be found here: Home Page Design.