MEAN Stack – Style our AngularJS Create Modal & Delete Customers – Day 26
The MEAN Challenge Continues!
This video is part of the 30 Day MEAN Stack Honolulu Challenge
In this video we’ll style our AngularJS Create Customer Modal, and create our first customer using our new Modal. We’ll then add functionality to delete Customers from our list.
We look at:
– A quick recap of opening up our new Create Customer Modal
– Changing the ng-class reference for the Referred field (from danger to pink)
– Making the Surname field a required field
– Creating a reference from our model fields back to our controller
– Creating a new customer using our Create Customer Modal
– Checking our console logs to tell if our record was saved
– Refreshing the page to show our new customer record
– The functions that are still missing from our Controllers
– Adding ‘Delete’ functionality to our controller
– Adding a new button with ng-click to call the delete functionality
– Deleting a customer record from our list of customers
The functional design post mentioned in this video with the use case, storyboard and wireframes can be found here: Home Page Design.