MEAN Stack – Listing Customers with AngularJS & Bootstrap – Day 17
The MEAN Challenge Continues!
This video is part of the 30 Day MEAN Stack Honolulu Challenge
In this video we’ll use Angular directives and Bootstrap plus a bit of CSS to begin to format our List Customers Page. During the video, we also have a look at Angular Filters and a reference to the Angular documentation for Filters.
We look at:
– Setting up the List Customers Page
– An introduction to Angular Filters
– AngularJS Documentation for Filters on the angular.org website.
– Using population to display the name of the user who created a Customer record
– Using Bootstrap and Angular to format our List of Customers
– Using Bootstrap columns to display differently depending on the device used
– Using CSS to style our User icons
The functional design post mentioned in this video with the use case, storyboard and wireframes can be found here: Home Page Design.