Get AngularJS Batarang Working in Chrome
Has your version of AngularJS Batarang changed, or stopped working as expected?
Here are some quick steps to show you how to remove your existing version of AngularJS Batarang, and how to install a ‘working’ version.
So you can see your Angular Scopes and Models again!
1. Download Batarang from the releases page on GitHub (https://github.com/angular/angularjs-batarang/releases)
2. Extract the downloaded file
2. Open a Chrome tab and navigate to to chrome://extensions/
3. Find, disable or remove any existing versions that are currently installed
4. On the top right, the checkbox for “Developer mode” should be checked
5. Click “Load unpacked extension…”
6. Select the directory where you extracted the extension
You should now be cooking with gas! Enjoy!