In this video we’ll look at express.js, and how it hooks together the back-end of our MEAN app. We’ll also look at setting up client side CSS and JS assets for our app, both core and minified versions.
We look at:
– Expressjs.com documents and key pages to start with
– The different packages that make up the express portion of the MEAN Stack
– The Server.js file, and how it is used to connect off to a number of other files that run our app
– The Express.js file, and how different elements of the app files are loaded and used by Express.
– The environment files that are used to load CSS and JS assets for our app
– Loading core and minified files as assets for our app
– Loading assets and connecting to MongoDB in a production environment