MEAN Stack – Create Customer AngularJS Modal – Day 25
The MEAN Challenge Continues!
This video is part of the 30 Day MEAN Stack Honolulu Challenge
In this video we’ll start to set-up our AngularJS Create Customer Modal. We’ll begin by turning our create customer view into a Modal window, and get it to popup using the ‘New Customer’ button.
We look at:
– The current create customer view
– Changing the top and bottom of the create customer view to align it with the update customer modal
– Changing our references to refer to the customer create controller
– Changing the controller alias references on the new Create Modal buttons
– Setting up the Create Customer Controller by reusing the existing create function and changing it up
– Using the code for the update customer modal directive as a template to create a new create customer modal directive.
– Adding a reference to our new Modal from the Customer List ‘Create Customer’ button
– Opening up our new Create Customer Modal
The functional design post mentioned in this video with the use case, storyboard and wireframes can be found here: Home Page Design.