MEAN Stack – Save data with an AngularJS Modal – Day 22
The MEAN Challenge Continues!
This video is part of the 30 Day MEAN Stack Honolulu Challenge
In this video we’ll continue setting up our Update Customer Modal instance using Angular UI. We’ll focus on the buttons within the Modal to trigger the update function, save the data and close the Modal window, or cancel out of the Modal window.
We look at:
– A recap of our Angular UI Customer Update Modal
– Locating the ‘ok’ and ‘cancel’ functions from the Angular UI documentation
– Adding the ‘ok’ and ‘cancel’ functions to the Update Modal instance
– Aligning our button details to our wireframes
– Adding the update function to the Customers Update Controller
– Adding a reference to the update function from the Update Modal
– Testing out our Model by updating customer details
The functional design post mentioned in this video with the use case, storyboard and wireframes can be found here: Home Page Design.