MEAN Stack – Pass Customer Details to an AngularJS UI Modal – Day 20
The MEAN Challenge Continues!
This video is part of the 30 Day MEAN Stack Honolulu Challenge
In this video we’ll continue setting up our Update Customer Modal instance using Angular UI, so that we can select a customer record and pop open the Modal. We’ll also do a quick test to see if we can send the details of a selected customer and display the details on the Update Customer Modal.
We look at:
– A recap of adding Angular UI model code back in our app to create an Update Customer Modal
– Setting up our Modal Instance and Controller
– How we pass a selected customer’s details through to our Modal
– How we choose the template that we want to use (to display the html layout) within our Modal
– Selecting pieces of Angular UI example code to set up our Modal controller instance
– Testing to see if our Modal works by hooking it into an ng-click directive
– Passing through the details of a selected customer to the Update Modal
The functional design post mentioned in this video with the use case, storyboard and wireframes can be found here: Home Page Design.