MEAN Stack – Client & Server Glue – Day 11
The MEAN Challenge Continues!
This video is part of the 30 Day MEAN Stack Honolulu Challenge
In this video we’ll update the customers model, and look at how the model links through the various files and down to the angular customer controller. Then we’ll start making some updates to our angular controller.
We look at:
– Quick updates to the Customers Model
– The glue between the Customers Server Model and the Customers Server Controller
– The glue between the Customers Server Controller and the Server Routes
– The glue between the Server Routes and the Angular Factory Service
– The glue between the Angular Customers Factory Service and the Angular Customers Controller
– Lastly, we update the create function within the Angular Customers Controller to include the data that we want to pass to our Customers Server Model
The functional design post mentioned in this video with the use case, storyboard and wireframes can be found here: Home Page Design.